A diversified real estate portfolio investment opportunity in Sweden.
WHY TO INVEST IN SWEDEN
- The political and economic situation is very favorable and the quality of the business environment is good. This environment favorably influences the way companies behave and in making payments.
- The average probability of defaulting is very low. According to the World Bank, Sweden is amongst the world’s first 10 economies in terms of facility of business undertakings. The survey takes into account the following indicators: the formation of one’s own company, hiring and dismissing employees, executing contracts, loan availability, registering one’s capital and investor security.
- The Swedish tax system is direct and corporate tax is amongst the lowest in Europe. The country applies contribution exemptions, authorizes total tax deductions on interest, and does not have strict capitalization rules.
- The legal system is balanced and ensures sound, transparent and reliable hearings. Contracts are standardized and documents are often used for simple procedures, especially for mortgages.
- The quality of management and consultancy services is very high, and commercial formalities and procedures are easy to undertake.
- There are no restrictions on Buying Land and Industrial and Commercial Buildings. The process is very simple and taxes are not high.
Below we present a couple of interesting facts that make the investment in Sweden WORK:
Historical data: Swedish real estate prices are not much volatile, far less volatile than many other countries. However, since 1981 Swedish real estate values have consistently risen—even during 1991-1994 when economies around the globe suffered. Overall . Between 1995 and 2011 real estate prices grew at the average rate of 5.7% annually
Big city power:Stockholm and Gothenburg are right now seeing tremendous growth rates. In 2014 and 2015, Stockholm has expanded its real estate worth by 17 %, Gothenburg 19%, and Sweden as a whole 14 %.
Population growth: The word “growth” doesn’t do justice here. Maybe “escalation” is a better description of what’s happening in Sweden— population escalation. Since 2013, Sweden’s general population has increased by roughly 1% annually. Just imagine 100,000 people arriving and settling into Sweden every year! Although a large part of this “escalation” is due to the current conflict in some countries. A Golden opportunity to invest in real estate is very real.
Safe banking system and Low interest rates: the current interest rate ranges between 2-3% on mortgage/real estate loans.
For a more detailed guide please read the following PDF file:
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IN SWEDEN
The Legal Perspective